Trinity Video Seminary Doctrinal Statement
- We believe that the Bible is the Word of God, fully inspired and infallible.
- We believe that there is one God, Who eternally exists in three Persons: Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His atoning death on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe and all people are sinners and cannot be restored to fellowship with God by any power of their own.
- We believe that salvation of the lost and sinful people is only possible through faith in Jesus Christ and regeneration of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit indwelling all true believers in Jesus Christ and enabling them to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved onto the resurrection of life and they that are lost onto the resurrection of damnation.