Do you want to be able to tell truth from falsehood? Are you willing to make a persuasive case for Christianity and give well-grounded responses to the criticisms of Christian beliefs? Do you seek to protect the Church from false doctrines?
TVSeminary offers an online program in Apologetics.
Educational goals of the program:
- demonstrate relevance and significance of the present-day apologetics
- equip learners to explain and defend the essential doctrines of Christianity;
- explain basic theistic arguments and explore the ways of their practical application;
- give an overview of the origin, history and teachings of the world’s most infamous cults.
- equip learners to understand and respond to the claims of the three main world religions;
- make learners aware of the basic biblical and scientific evidence proving the existence of God;
- present the essence of Darwin’s evolutionary theory and teach learners to respond to them from Christian perspective;
- make a case for a unique design of Earth and fine tuning for life on our planet, which testifies to the necessity of a Creator;
- provide learners with basic facts of the doctrine of divine healing, explore some of the most common biblical, logical, emotional and factual arguments supporting this doctrine; present biblical teaching on human suffering.
Upon completion of the program you should have the skills and ability to:
- engage in constructive discussions related to Christian faith, be able to support and defend Truth;
- understand and respond to the basic claims of the world’s major religions;
- identify false doctrines of various cults and respond to them with consistent and solid biblical teaching;
- Explain the biblical view of human sickness and suffering.
To familiarize yourself with the modular program “Apologetics”, please download the file: Apologetics_2014
This program available ONLY in RussianRegistering on the program APOLOGETICS